Ronald D. Hanson, M.D.
Dr. Hanson joined St. Cloud Ear, Nose & Throat in 1988 and primarily sees patients in St. Cloud and Little Falls.
License & Certifications
- Medical License Issued by State of Minnesota
- Fellow of American College of Surgeons
- Fellow of American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow of American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology
- Diplomat of the National Board of Medical Examiners
- Pre-Medical Training at St. Cloud State University
- Medical Degree from University of Minnesota
- General Surgery Residency at Mayo Clinic
- Otolaryngology Residency at Mayo Clinic
- Board of Directors, St. Cloud Hospital
- Cancer Care Board, St. Cloud Hospital
- Quality and Patient Safety Committee, St. Cloud Hospital
Interests & Hobbies
Dr. Hanson enjoys many activities including biking, waterskiing, hockey, racquetball, golf, and tennis. He participates in various church activities and serves on numerous committees. He enjoys travel and also coaches youth sports.